Friday, June 6, 2008

When You Look Me in the Eyes

Okay, the title has nothing to do with what I'm writing about, it's just the name of the song I'm currently listening to. =)
Anyways, tonight we're taking the train out to visit Marcy, Travis, and the boys. My dad has to leave again on Monday, because he's coming to pick up a car. But me, Molly, and Mom will be staying for a week. I'm really excited to see everybody again, but I'm also a little nervous. The last time we went to Seattle was for Kelly's treatments. I'm not sure how I'll react to being out there without Kelly. But like a lot of other things now, it's all a part of the process. And we'll be able to get through it. And the train ride is 17 hours, so I'll have lots of time to prepare myself. =)

Ahhhh....I'm getting super excited now!! The special edition of Eclipse was released about a week ago, and it contains the cover art of Breaking Dawn and also the first chapter!!! Of course I'm going to buy it! (and most likely read the chapter over and over and over...well, you get the idea.) The cover art is already up on the site, and I've stared at it for a while now. =) Only 56 days now. I'm hoping that the time will go by quickly, but to make it go by even faster, I'm currently rereading all three books. This is my fourth time reading Twilight, and I still love it just as much as the first time I read it. My poor paperback is falling apart. Speaking of Stephenie Meyer and her awesome writing ability, I finished The Host a while ago, and loved it! It was incredible. I can't really talk about it though, because my mom is currently reading it, and I don't want to give anything away. Oh..one more thing. I went to Indiana Jones when it came out, and was super excited to see the Twilight trailer in the previews! It's the same one they've had on the site, but it looks amazing on the big screen. So, look for it in the theaters!!!!!!

Alright...I suppose I should go pack now. =)
Peace
Sam

No comments: